Updated December 7, 2022
1. Collected Information
We use tracking technologies to automatically collect information including, but not limited to, the following:
- Log Files: Files that record events that occur in connection with your use of the Site. Log files are created when you view content or otherwise interact with the Services.
- Cookies: Small data files stored in your device or computer that act as a unique tag to identify your browser. We will only strictly use necessary cookies in connection with the Site and Services. For the avoidance of doubt, the cookies that we include are essential for you to browse the Site and use its features, including accessing secure areas of the Site. You can choose to deactivate cookies, however, in such circumstances you will not be able to use parts of the Services which require cookies to be active.
In order to improve user experience and for website optimization, and to facilitate our internal analysis, we may likewise: (1) store your cookie consent state for the current domain; (2) register data or information regarding any on-site behavior or actions taken; and (3) collect data or information from your navigation and/or interaction in the Site.
2. Sharing and Disclosure of Information
- Affiliates. We share information with our affiliates and related entities, including where they act as our service providers.
- Professional Advisors. We share information with our professional advisors for purposes of audits and compliance with our legal and regulatory obligations.
- Merger or Acquisition. We share information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any proposed or actual merger, purchase, sale or any other type of acquisition or business combination of all or any portion of our assets, or transfer of all or a portion of our business to another business.
- Security and Compelled Disclosure. We share information to comply with the law or other legal process, and where required, in response to lawful requests including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements by public authorities, law enforcement agencies, data protection authorities or regulatory agencies, or government officials.
- Facilitating Requests. We may share information about you at your request or instruction.
- Consent. We may share information about you with your consent.
- Other Legitimate Purpose. We may share your information to pursue the Company’s legitimate purposes and for the conclusion or the performance of a contract or for the provision of the Services.
Notwithstanding the above, we may share information that does not identify you (including information that has been aggregated or de-identified), except as otherwise prohibited by applicable law.
3. Other Parties
We may integrate technologies operated or controlled by other parties into parts of the Services. For example, the Services may include links that hyperlink to websites, platforms, and other services not operated or controlled by us.
4. Data Security
We implement and maintain reasonable administrative, physical, and technical security safeguards to help protect your Personal Data from outside attacks or threats, loss, theft, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Nevertheless, we do not provide any guarantee regarding the effectiveness of these protective measures or our ability to prevent other parties, acting unlawfully, from gaining access to your Personal Data.
5. International Transfer
6. Your Rights
Notwithstanding the foregoing, we cannot edit or delete information that is stored on a particular blockchain. This information may include transaction data (i.e., purchases, sales, and transfers) related to your blockchain wallet address and any non-fungible tokens (NFTs) held by your wallet address.
While you can choose freely whether or not you will provide the Company with your Personal Data, you may be unable to use the Services, or a portion thereof, until you have provided the Company with such information or data if it is necessary for your use or continued use of the Services..
Your data protection rights are not absolute and we may deny you your rights in accordance with the applicable data protections laws by providing you with the reason(s) for the denial of your request.
7. Retention Period
We will store and retain any Personal Data that you may have provided for as long as necessary for your continued use of the Services, pursuant to your contract with us, and in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
8. Withdrawal and Deactivation
If you decide to withdraw your consent for the Company to use and/or disclose all your Personal Data, we will cease to collect your information unless there is a legal justification for the continued collection of your Personal Data. Further, we may not be able to continue providing our Services to you or continue any contractual relationship that is in place depending on the nature of your request. The withdrawal of your consent may result in the termination of any agreements with us and it may be considered as a breach of your contractual obligations or undertakings. In such instances, we reserve our legal right to pursue any remedies available at law or in equity. The withdrawal of your consent does not in any way affect the lawfulness of the collection of your data based on the consent given prior to the withdrawal.
9. Legal Age
The Services are intended for general audiences and are directed to users who are of legal age. Minors who lack the legal capacity under any applicable laws are generally not permitted to access or use our Services. Any person who becomes aware of or believes that a minor is using our Services should immediately contact us. We shall remove any information collected from the minor who may have used our Services without our knowledge to ensure compliance with applicable laws.
10. Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
11. Specific Disclosures and Notices
Specific Notice to California Residents (“CCPA Notice”)
The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) requires certain businesses to provide a CCPA Notice to explain how a company collects, uses, and shares Personal Data of California residents and the rights and choices offered regarding the handling of such data or information.
- Privacy Practices. We will not sell your Personal Data or “personal information” as defined under the CCPA.
- Privacy Rights. The CCPA gives individuals the right to request information about how the Company has collected, used, and shared your personal information and gives you the right to request a copy of any information that we may have stored or maintained about you. You may also ask us to delete any personal information that we may have received about you. The CCPA limits these rights, for example, by prohibiting us from providing certain sensitive information in response to access requests and limiting the circumstances under which we must comply with a request for deletion of personal information. We will respond to requests for information, access, and deletion only to the extent that we are able to associate, with a reasonable effort, the information we maintain with the identifying details you provide in your request. If we deny the request, we will communicate this decision to you. You are entitled to exercise the rights described above free from discrimination.
- Submitting a Request. You can submit a request for information, access, or deletion to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Identity Verification. The CCPA requires us to collect and verify the identity of any individual submitting a request to access or delete personal information before providing a substantive response.
- Authorized Agents. California residents can designate an “authorized agent” to submit requests on their behalf. We will require the authorized agent to have a written authorization confirming their authority.
Additional Disclosures for European Union Data Subjects or User
We will process your Personal Data for the purposes described above, as applicable. Our justifications and bases for processing your Personal Data include: (1) you have given consent to the process to us or our Service provides for one or more specific purposes; (2) processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with you; (3) processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation; and/or (4) processing is necessary for any legitimate interests pursued by us or a third party, and your interests and fundamental rights and freedoms do not override those interests.
Your rights under the GDPR include the right to: (1) request access and obtain a copy of your Personal Data; (2) request rectification or deletion of your personal data; (3) object to or restrict the processing of your Personal Data; and (4) request portability of your Personal Data. Additionally, you may withdraw your consent to our collection at any time. Nevertheless, we cannot edit or delete information that is stored on a particular blockchain. Information such as your transaction data, blockchain wallet address, and assets held by your address that may be related to the data we collect is beyond our control.
To exercise any of your rights under the GDPR, please contact us at email@example.com.. We may require additional information from you to process your request. Please note that we may retain information as necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected and may continue to do so even after a data subject request in accordance with our legitimate interests, including to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, prevent fraud, and enforce our agreements.
12. Contact Us